Friday, January 28, 2011

Lady Crush # 3

If the eyes are the window to the soul than the eyebrows are the drapes.
These are words to live by I personally believe the bolder the darker the more defined the brow the greater my lady crush becomes... with this said it should be no surprise that the model to be crowned my lady crush number three is Bambi Northwood-blyth. This 5'7" stunner is well ... stunning, the proof is in the unfairly gorg pictures.

  
        Like you wouldn't get a tattoo of Bambi if you name was Bambi





So now that you've seen that I'm sure your all running off to purchases your eye brow filler. I'm having such a moment looking at those eye brows

Check out Sephora 's  complete work up for the full eye brow

the first two photos are from clementco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment