Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year New "it" girl

Its 2011 my how the time seems to pass in a blink of an eye. Anyway sorry for disappearing for what seems like forever but enough about me. With a new year comes a new "it" girl, this girl should be cool with out trying she should have an enviable style duh and have some kind of clout.
So who could this elusive creature be .... Zoe Kravitz, I think so.

If you think the last name sounds familiar well then your correct, she is the daughter of Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet. Her effortless beauty landed her the Vera Wang princess ad campaign and on the small radar for a nylon piece, her band Elevator Fight and her movies should hopefully lure her back into the spotlight,these are small potatoes to what I think she can achieve. I hope to see a lot from this stunner.


No comments:

Post a Comment