Saturday, January 22, 2011

Vertical & Horizontal






Dress- forever 21
Socks- UrbanOutfitters
Shoes- Charlotte Russ
Bag- Vintage 
Silly Bands- Marc by Marc Jacobs

The other night I went out with the best friend I have my mom. We went out for the evening to our fav restaurant The Greek Isles, so much good food I could hardly manage to eat dessert but we managed. I was shocked when my mother came up with the idea to take some fun pictures in the laundry room but as you can see they came out kinda bitchin'. After a weekend away its nice to come home hit the the usual spots and keep it low key. So happy to finally give these socks a proper showcase. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm following you now and google friend connect.

    Follow me back?:)

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete